TYPES OF DENTURES MADE AT THE CENTER
The cost is based on:
1. The amount of time and effort spent with the patient in the dental office.
2. The amount of laboratory costs and materials used.
• Simpler denture aesthetics means less time needed to create the tooth setup and relate tooth position to the patient’s facial aesthetics.
• Monoplane or 10-degree plastic teeth allow easier denture setup but do not chew food as well.
• Standard denture setup with less characterization in soft tissue requires less artistic time.
• MAIN DIFFERENCE: Average technical skills for construction with less detail.
COSMETIC DENTURES AND PERSONALIZED COSMETIC DENTURES
• Cosmetic and personalized cosmetic dentures mean more time needed to create the tooth setup and relate tooth position to the patient’s facial aesthetics.
• Anatomical plastic or porcelain teeth require more time and effort to balance occlusion and appear more like natural teeth. These teeth cut and chew food more like natural teeth.
• Aesthetic denture setup with emphasis on characterization of setup and soft tissue anatomy for improved facial aesthetics.
• Cosmetic denture takes less time and detail than personalized cosmetic denture, tooth selection, setup and soft tissue contours for facial aesthetics.
• MAIN DIFFERENCE in three types of dentures: Master technician onsite and COMPUTER ENHANCED AESTHETICS used.
Please contact Reconstructive and Implant Dental Center at 913-492-2233 today to learn more about types of dentures in Overland Park, Kansas, and book an appointment with Dr. EDward M. Amet, our prosthodontist.
PERSONALIZED COSMETIC DENTURES VS. STANDARD DENTURES
Personalized Cosmetic Dentures With Resulting Improved Facial Aesthetics